What is SIP Calculator?
A Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) calculator is an online investment tool that can calculate the ROI of your SIP investments. This SIP Calculator manual you to know how much money you need to invest every month or quarter to achieve your financial target like own home, car, child education, daughter marriage, etc. it will show you a road map of your goal and help to choose the best fund to grow your money.
How to calculate your SIP Investment?
With the help of our Online SIP Calculator, you can smoothly figure out your investment return. Here is three main input box
1. Monthly investment amount - SIP Amount
2. Investment period - Time
3. Expected annual returns - With/without inflation
What is SIP (Systematic Investment Plan)?
A Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) is a disciplined investment process. Through the SIP route, you invest a specified amount of funds in mutual funds at periodic intervals, monthly, quarterly, or even semi-annual basis. For example, if you choose to invest Rs. 2,000 per month in a mutual fund through SIP, you should try and confirm that you transfer the amount into the fund every month.
What are the types of SIP?
1. Top-Up SIP - In a top-up SIP, you can modify the share of SIP installment by a fixed amount at pre-defined gaps.
2. Flexible SIP -Until now, you have seen that SIP indicates investing a specified amount in a mutual fund in a systematic way. But, what if it may not be feasible to invest the same amount per month? In such a case, you can think about investing through a flexible SIP. Here, you can change your monthly investments as per your money flows.
3. Perpetual SIP - Investors generally opt to invest in a mutual fund for a specified period. This can be for six months, three years, five years, or even ten years. But what if you don't want to set an end date for your SIP investment? This is possible when you choose the endless option. Here, you can continue investing in the fund through SIP for as long as you wish, until you provide explicit instructions to the AMC to cease it.